Sunday, September 9, 2007

weekly schedule

My family (ok, so it's just my mom) likes to know my schedule and I'm not sure I ever shared it because it's just stablized. So here's an average week for me.

Sun: Church (am), homework/rest/prep for the edge (pre-teen youth group), the edge (pm), family time, homework, bed

Mon: Work, basketball with church guys (every other week), bed

Tues: Work, family time, homework, bed

Wed: Work, family time, homework, bed

Thurs (class day): Take Mason to Elgards, Counseling Theories, lunch, Psychopathology, break, Intro to School Counseling, family time, bed

Fri: Breakfast with church guys (every other week), work, family time, bed

Sat: family time/errands, homework, family time/church friends time

9 comments:

Janice said...

I'm sure that everyone wants to know your schedule, Joel! (At least that's a mom's perspective.) I was just wondering about it, too, because I never know when to call. Could you add times to that? :D j/k Thanks!

Robin said...

Where does "hangin' with the Elgards" fit in? Where are your priorities, Yole???

Robin said...

P.S. This is not for you, Joel - it's for your mom.

Congrats on another sweet grandson!!

Janice said...

(This is for Robin) Thank you!! And Happy (belated) Birthday!

Joel said...

what the heck

Guapo Papo said...

hey Josh, here your the new pastor at hillside. Coooool!!

Guapo Papo said...

hear

Guapo Papo said...

Josh, If you see Joel, tell him to call his mommy on her birthday.

Joel said...

guapo papo you're freakin crazy