Sunday, May 18, 2008

can't get enough of these songs lately

Miss Murder, AFI
Sweet and Low, Augustana
I Get It, Chevelle
The Blower's Daughter, Damien Rice
From Underneath, Hawk Nelson
Lead Me To The Cross, Hillsong United
Sleeping To Dream, Jason Mraz
A Beautiful Mess, Jason Mraz
Dizzy, Jimmy Eat World
We Make The Road By Walking, The Juliana Theory
From Where You Are, Lifehouse
Go On My Child, Michelle Featherstone
Happy?, Mudvayne
Far Away, Nickelback
Reckoner, Radiohead
Last Flowers, Radiohead
Mary Song (acoustic version), Tyler Ward

3 comments:

fentastic said...

huh. I was surprised that "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by the Dan Band didn't make the list...

Lindsay said...

I have to check those out!! Don't tell anyone, but I have been slacking on checking out the new Radiohead...It's a disgrace I know!! P.S. When are you going to comment on the plight of the UofA basketball team? It's all I ever hear about now!!

Nicole said...

Nothing by Bette Midler? Really?