Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It took 3 minutes

...to remove my Pedro moustache (or is it spelled mustache? Wikipedia doesn't seem to care), and I wasn't even in a hurry. It amazes me how a little facial hair can cause such a stir. I received more comments about my dirty upper lip than I have for any other post.

There are just some topics that are more universal than others I guess. Mason posts are enjoyed by most, beloved by a few. Music review posts don't seem to get much of a reaction. And UA sports posts probably hardly even get read. But the moustache is something everyone can relate to. Either you're a woman and you abhor them. Or you're a man who thinks they're funny. Or you're a man who absolutely loves them, and in which case can probably actually grow a decent one. But you won't because of a woman.

3 comments:

Guapo Papo said...

Budinger can't grow a mustache moustache either.

Robin said...

Now I'll let my kids near you again.

Lindsay said...

I live for your UofA posts!! It makes me feel like my husband isn't the only insane fan out there...sorry Kari! :(