Sunday, November 18, 2007

thanksgiving in the desert

We're very excited to be able to go down to Tucson to see my family for Thanksgiving. We'll be meeting Elliot for the first time and introducing Mason to my grandparents & Aunt Karen for the first time (who are coming down from CA), and of course Mason will get to hang with Elliot for the first time as well. We'll also get to meet some new 2nd cousins (my cousin Lindsay's boy, Brody, and cousin Stephanie's boy, Hunter). We're calling it Boyfest '07.

I think Kari and I are also going to be able to hit a UA basketball game, which I haven't done in 5 years (since we moved away from Tucson).

Pray for our trip, if you would, as we'll be driving 13 hours each way with an overactive toddler strapped down. Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Mark said...

We are very excited that you are gone for five days. We jumped off ramps with your truck, did donuts in the snow, and recycled your ladders for Strawberry Limeade money. Woo Hoo! Also the police might be looking for you when you get back.

Robin said...

Looks like fun... but pack it up, it's time to come home. We miss you! (Well, mostly Kari and Mason)

Janice said...

This was so much fun to see the pictures and watch and hear Mason in the videos! He's SO CUTE!! I miss him already!! Oh yes, and I miss you guys too!!! Thanks for coming!!!